In order to comply with that established in Law 34/ 2002 on Information and Electronic Commerce, below we indicate the general information for this web site:
Owner: Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L
Address: Ingeniero Juan de la Cierva, s/n CP: 14013 – Córdoba
Telephone: 957 470 574
Registration data: B-146 83031
Access and/or use of the websites www.montealto.es makes that person accessing it user, accepting, from that moment, these general conditions, without reservation, along with any specific conditions that, when applicable, complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to the specific services and contents of this website.
III. Use of the website, its services and contents
The user commits to using the web site and its services and contents in line with current legislation, good faith and generally accepted use and public order.
The website may not be used for illicit purposes or those that may harm Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L or any third parties, or that may cause damage in any way or limit the website´s normal operation.
With regards to the content (information, texts, graphics, sound or image files, etc.), the following are prohibited:
– Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorisation of the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
– Any violation of Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L’ rights or that of the legitimate owners.
– Its use for all commercial or publicity purposes, different from those specifically permitted.
– Any intent to obtain the content from the website via any medium different from that provided for the users along with those regularly used on-line, as long as no harm is caused to the Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L website.
IV. Unilateral modification
may unilaterally, without prior notice, when deemed convenient, change the structure and website design, along with changing or deleting the services, content and conditions of access and/or webstie usage.
The establishment of any “link” between web pages and any web pages of the Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L website is submitted to the following conditions:
– The total or partial copying of any of the services or contents of the Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L website is prohibited.
– No deep-links with the site´s web pages or services will be established, nor will a browser or border environment be created.
– The web page in which the link is established will not contain a brand, commercial name, establishment sign, title, logo, slogan or other signs different from Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L.
– Under no circumstance is, Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page linked to, nor for the information and statements included in them.
VI. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible for the damage and harm of any kind that may arise from:
– The unavailability, maintenance and performance of the web site and/or its services or contents.
– The lack of usage, performance or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
– The existence of a virus, malicious or harmful program in the contents.
– The reception, storage, diffusion or transmission by the users of the contents.
– Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or that counter to these General Conditions, of good faith, to the generally accepted usage or public order, of the website, its services or contents on behalf of the users.
– The illegality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services offered by third parties and made available to the users on the website
– Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments with regards to the services offered to the users via this website.
The duration of the website´s service and the services is undefined. Without detriment to the aforementioned, Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website´s service or of any of the services in it, in the terms included in the third condition.
VIII. Intellectual Property
In order to protect the possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred by entering specific content on this website, notify Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L indicating:
– The personal data of the interested owner of the supposedly infringed rights. If the claim is made by a third party other than the interested party, indicate the representation being acted upon.
– Indicate the intellectual property that is protected content and its location on the web site.
– Accreditation of the cited intellectual property rights.
– Explicit declaration stating that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
– The Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L brand and its corresponding logo is a registered brand and can not be copied or used without the owner´s authorisation. The legality of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
IX. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L and the user, expressly renouncing other possibly corresponding laws, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribune of the user´s address for any matters that may arise or actions deriving from the service offered by the web site and its services and contents, or their interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of that established here. In the case that the user has their address outside of Spain, Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L and the User expressly renounce their own possibly corresponding laws and submit themselves to the Courts and Tribune of Cordoba, Spain.
Corporación Montealto XXI, S.L © 2016